Build A

Respons: 0 comments

Build A


I was always pretty active but I didn’t know the difference that lifting with resistance could make on my shape until I entered my first fitness compe ion. Since then I’ve become a believer! Check out the transformation I’ve made on my own booty!


“Awwww, you’re the best trainer hands down! I can’t stop. This thought of how good I feel when I accomplish my goal and state of mind won’t let me! You have been a big part for me to incorporate balance, patience, positivity, Very much appreciated!!”



“I like that I was able to keep up with training even while away for the summer, Jess makes the training fun so even though it’s hard you’ll still look forward to it”


“My used to me so flat, like a pancake, just no bump to it, and now I start to see the lift! I notice a big difference in the firmness of my and thighs, and I’ve been spending less time working out than before. I love it!”


This complete workout program includes the specifics of how to do the workout program. The design principles used in Build A are scientifically proven.


For a specific and detailed 12 week workout plan like this from me, I would typically bill out clients at least $866. So when you buy this program, that’s essentially what you are getting.


The Quick Start Guide helps you navigate through these 6 components with success. Make sure to do ent your starting point as outlined in this guide so that you can see your improvements.


The Training Calendar is what you use to mark your workouts after they are done. That way you will see if you are sticking to the program as recommended. Print this 3 month Calendar and hang it somewhere visible so that you’ll see it every day and be reminded that it’s time to do your booty work!


I recommend using a RED pen! It feels like a reward every time you get to jot down that you completed a workout.


The Workout Schedule helps you know the best frequency for these workouts. Follow it day by day to get the best results. We know that rest is crucial to building muscle, so this schedule will tell you when to work and when to rest.


In case you don’t recognize any of the exercise terms used in Build A , I’ve included this exercise database to show you the start and finish position for each movement with a description.


I always get asked about how to reduce cellulite. That’s why I’ve included this in the Build A Program, so that you can take these steps on nutrition and hormonal balancing to tighten your skin and reduce the appearance of dimply fat on the back of the legs and .


Since Personal Training is not accessible and affordable to everyone, I wanted to make a program that mimics what you would get with one-on-one personal customized program design. So I’m offering you the complete 6 component Build A 12 Week Workout Program (I would normally charge clients $866 for a 12 week program) today for a single, one-time discounted payment of:


Like everything in life, eort is the secret ingredient. These workouts provide results, that’s why all my examples are demonstrated by my clients or my own body.


That’s why I’m so condent that Build A works. So condent infact that I’m happy to oer a 60 day money back guarantee!


Build A is not a quick fix or magic pill. If you are not ready to work for your results, please do not buy this program.


I can’t wait for you to start and get the results you’ve always wanted. But just make us a promise that you’ll share your success story with us!


Yes! You can keep using these workouts all year. The best results will come from sticking to the plan and finishing it all the way through, but if you have to skip a week here and there don’t worry, you will still get some results. This program is flexible and will work with you and your needs. We know life is unpredictable, but just do the best you can.


No! We understand that not everybody uses the gym to workout. This is why you’ll find 6 workouts that are done with bodyweight only! Titled “At Home” workouts. But these workouts don’t need to be done at home, you can do them at the gym, at the park, or wherever. We’ve had clients do 100% non-gym workouts and still get amazing… Go to store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © lilgreenbeesblog