The FFF Plan Horse Racing System-Horse Racing System-Horse Racing Method

Respons: 0 comments

The FFF Plan Horse Racing System-Horse Racing System-Horse Racing Method


September 2014 Only found this site by accident, don’t know why it’s not more highly promoted. But I guess then the odds would change drastically. Emailed the owners and always got a speedy reply and help. They are quite happy to sell to fewer customers apparently. But I wanted to give them a glowing reference. Bought the system a couple of months ago and it’s worked a treat since then. Here’s to the continued success! Cheers guys. Richard Crossdale, UK


September 2014 Bought the system like others have said with a bit of trepidation. But it’s proved excellent. There are days when the horses refuse to do what they want but I have always got my money back and then returned to profit. Good system. Thanks for all the help. G. Brown, UK



May 2014 Hi Guys, Got this FFF Plan back in March 2013, bit sceptical, not surprising the amount of bum systems on the market. But it proved solid. Doing it for Aussie racing as well as UK stuff. Glad to say this one works. Also emailed Dennis and Hazel couple of times and always got a reply with help. Keep up the good work and thanks. W. Cobbet, Australia


December 2013 Hi Hazel and Dennis, I did write about this system a couple of months ago, but just wanted to thank you once again, profusely. What an amazing month we had in November, just winner after winner. And this with foul weather and most systems going belly up. So thanks again guys for a truly working, honest and very profitable system. Got my money for Christmas now! J. Barber, Yorkshire, UK


September 2012 Bought this system mid-August and my first day it lost! So I thought here we go again another duff system but Dennis and Hazel have a good rep in the industry, thought I would stick at it. What a piece of luck, it’s been an amazing ride right through September. Of course I’d rather not spread the good news too far but yes, I think credit where it’s due I would like to recommend this system. Here’s a big ta from me and I have now bought another of your systems which is doing well. My aim is to get a steady income without having to bet the earth. Speak again soon, John Barber, West Yorkshire, UK,


February 2012 Dennis & Hazel, Would just like to commend you on a brilliant FFF Plan. Bought this late Jan and so far am way out in profits.


Of course I am sceptical, having bought tons of systems before, and I am not one for doing recommendations. But looking at my own profits, plus the records plus the fact that you answer my emails and are always available for help and advice, I would definitely give this FIVE STARS!


For anyone looking to buy this system, be ured it does work and the team at Nova Publications are very contactable. Not a scam this one. Regards, Mike Singer


October- November 2011 Hi Dennis & Hazel, Top cl service again! I love your systems and think I pretty well have them all now! What I like though, as well as the fact that they work and bring in a profit, is the service. I know I can always contact you and get a serious and intelligent reply! Keep up the good work and thanks for your support, and the great systems.


July 2011 I had to write and congratulate you on a magnificent system. For profitability, consistency and ease of use, it is truly worthwhile. It’s nowhere even as expensive as others I’ve bought which have proved to be crap. I am very very pleased with this product, it’s professional, it works, it’s fun to do and the customer service I received from Dennis and Hazel was wonderful. Can’t say enough really. Made a mint already. Of course I get losing days but what I like is that I KNOW, I know, I will get it back. Thank you once again for one of the best systems on the market. Great stuff W. Alderwood, Kent


I do have Go Forth saved on my H/drive as of a week ago – Thank you. I also have my license no. written down and also saved to H/drive.


Regarding Go Forth – I have been using it with cash and am now £280 up following the one-a-day method – Truly Amazing results - as far as i am concerned.


 Last week I bought the FFF Plan Extra and am just as impressed with this – from 31st May -3rd June am up £170 – yes I started using money from the off - 


You can use my comments in your Promotions if you desire. Currently I am involved in a time consuming project but once… Go to store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © lilgreenbeesblog