9,000 Wood Furniture Plans and Craft Plans For DIY Woodworking – Furniture Woodworking Plans Bed Desk

Respons: 0 comments

9,000 Wood Furniture Plans and Craft Plans For DIY Woodworking - Furniture Woodworking Plans Bed Desk


I f you are reading this page then it is likely that we have something in common. We both like working with wood. In fact we probably both LOVE working with wood.


I am also going to ume that you have a big problem. You see I had the same problem in the past so I understand.



The problem I had was translating the vision of what I wanted to create in my mind to the actual finished project. Many of the projects that you start….


Never get finished because it’s never simple to take your vision to a completed project (not finishing your project is an incredible waste of time and money)


Sick and tired of old, "out-of-date" woodworking plans with incomplete details or material lists


You know, it’s funny really. Most of us try to take shortcuts to save time and/or money with just about anything in life, including hobbies like woodworking. And we never seem to learn our lesson.


But it wasn’t always that way. I used to take shortcuts to save time and money – only it never worked out that way. At one point I came to the realization that I needed to take my professionalism up a notch and begin using woodworking plans to help me out with my project.


What stared out as a good intention (to buy woodworking plans to help me out) only lead to more frustration. I was no further ahead, even after spending my hard earned money on some plans to help me out.


Truth is, I wanted to get my hands on high quality furniture and craft plans. But, the problem is, all of the plans that I could find were hard to read, incomplete, and did very little, if anything, to help the situation.


Having said that, there were definitely some diamonds amongst all of the crap out there. It took me years to compile my collection of woodworking plans. I am still collecting (I don’t think I’ll ever be finished) but currently, at the time of writing this letter to you, I have over 9,000 plans!


Good news is, I have packaged all of my plans together and put them into an easy to use format to make your life so much easier….


With my plans in your possession, there’s virtually NO LIMIT to what you can create or build.


If you were able to find one suitable project plan everyday it would still take you well over 24 years to put together an amazing collection such as this!


You get over 9,000 plans to keep for life. Use them for inspiration or easily search through them when you have a new project you want to make.


Covers all types of home furniture, small wood craft plans, and everything in between! If you can dream it, I’ve got the plan for it.


Save thousands of dollars with our plans for high-end designer wooden furniture. Build them by following easy-to-follow directions.


Contains some of the EXACT plans for designer furniture projects! (large or small – it’s all covered here).


Each project comes with detailed blueprints, schematics, step-by-step instructions, full color guides, as well as the complete materials lists!


The plans are kept in an easily searchable database so there’s no need to scroll through all 9,000 plans – simply pull up the plan you are looking for with an easy search function.


Your current skill level doesn’t matter – everything is laid out step-by-step in precise detail (it’s virtually impossible to fail if you take the time to follow the instructions).


Cool woodworking tips and resources for you to produce your projects even faster without any loss of quality on the finished product!


You get a complete tools and materials list so there is no guess work (how much time and money have you wasted by returning to the orange big-box store to grab tools or supplies that you didn’t think of when you weren’t using a great project plan)!


Plus you get FREE LIFE-TIME updates! That means you’ll get access to every new plan I release – so you’ll never run out of ideas.


Everybody likes to ‘try before you buy’. After all, I don’t expect you to take my word for the quality of my plans.


So now you’ve seen the quality first hand. There are over 9,000 more plans just like this one (many are even more detailed!).


Here is just a PARTIAL list of what is included. Due to the huge amount of plans, I cannot possibly list them all but there is a plan for EVERY possible woodworking project you can think of…


How much time and money do you think these plans will save you over a lifetime? I… Go to store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © lilgreenbeesblog