FashionDesignSuccess.com

Respons: 0 comments

FashionDesignSuccess.com


Since you’re here, you’ve probably heard me speak on stage, and have heard about my successful career as a Fashion Designer, Retail Buyer and Business Owner. As part of my job, I Travel overseas frequently, Research the latest Fashion and Retail Trends and do what I love- Design!


You have probably also heard how I have achieved great financial success with my designs, including getting my label stocked in several large department stores and designer boutiques.



In fact, my best selling item in my collection made $14,000 in one week! It was actually the most basic piece in my collection that sold the best! ( so this goes to show- its not always about the best design- its about the best marketing!)


I’ve had so many other budding fashion designers and small business fashion owners ask me- ‘’How’d you do it?’’ and can you share with me your secret to success?’’ That’s why I have decided to put together this mentoring program. It’s a step-by-step program where I will show you exactly what you need to do to successfully launch your Fashion Line, and market it to get sales!!


(Includes Clothing, Accessories, Bags, Hats, Menswear, Womenswear, Childrens-wear, Swimwear, , Formalwear, Street-wear, Surf-wear, Bridal and everything else ‘Fashion’!)


As a member of the ‘Fashion Design Success Business Mentoring Program’, here’s what you’ll get to ensure your success..( for a low $49.00 per month…)


An Exclusive List of the World’s Top Fashion Trade Shows that you can exhibit your designs directly to fashion buyers


At this stage we have 12 months worth of material and there’s more in development. However you can stay for as long as you like. There are no fixed contracts – you pay on a month by month basis. This means that you can unsubscribe at any time, when you feel you have learned what you need. However most of our members stay on as they enjoy being guided, and love being part of a successful group of Fashion Designers.


PS: Don’t wait another day to realize your full potential as a successful fashion designer. The longer you procrastinate, the further you are away from earning a good income for your fashion talent!


PPS: Remember, it’s the not the best designs that get the most sales- it’s the best fashion marketing! Go to store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © lilgreenbeesblog