A Course in Miracles Platinum Awakening Package – Avaiya Media

Respons: 0 comments

A Course in Miracles Platinum Awakening Package - Avaiya Media


“The best part was that it made an immediate experiential difference…that’s A Course in Miracles!” ~ Pamela Whitman, ACIM Teacher and descendant of the great poet, Walt Whitman.


“I feel that many will get so much out of this!! I often say in my radio sharing’s “take a good look at the darkness.” This is such an important message in ACIM, to me one of the most important, and is so easily overlooked. I am glad that was addressed.” ~ Robyn Busfield, Author of Forgiveness is the Home of Miracles.



“The ACIM Platinum Awakening Package took my journey with The Course to a whole new level. Thank you iKE ALLEN & Ande Anderson for creating this! I recommend it to all ACIM students and teachers.” ~ Brenda Olson, San Diego, CA. Go to store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © lilgreenbeesblog