The Purpose Driven Life – The Purpose Driven Life

Respons: 0 comments

The Purpose Driven Life - The Purpose Driven Life


You may be young just like me; you may even be in college! Maybe you just finished college and you’re looking for a job? Or you’ve found a job but you dislike the job and you see no future in that? Above all you are sick of listening to people who tell you what to do and how you should live YOUR LIFE? 


Do you REALLY know what you want from life? Are you 100% sure? My dear friend, I understand you completely. Don’t be discouraged! With the help of my Special Report, I will give you the tools and information you need to make a PROFOUND change in your life.



Let me tell you more about myself. I come from the Balkans, from Kosovo to be more specific. I currently live in Miami Beach, Florida. I am another guy, just like you. The only difference between us is that I have left my comfort zone, I have discovered my heart’s desires, and I am creating my heart’s desires into REALITY.


Four years ago, before I started to change my life the way I wanted, I was doing the same thing as everyone else. I would wish that something would happen to change my life. I would often tell myself, “Soon something special is going to happen…”


I was waiting and waiting and waiting until I realized that nothing special would ever happen to me if I didn’t do it myself. So I made a courageous decision; I shifted from The Fear State of Mind into The Faith State of Mind.


I decided that I was willing to sacrifice my security for my freedom. I started to surrender myself to gaining knowledge on self-development, leadership, spirituality, investment, time management, and more. Finally, after absorbing the knowledge of dozens of successful men and woman, I started to reshape MY LIFE THE WAY I WANTED.


The only issue I had at the time was that I didn’t know what my HEART’S DESIRES WERE! I started designing my life towards the things I thought I needed and wanted. I got the job, I got accepted to the University, and I visited some of the places I always wanted to visit. But I was never fully satisfied because those things weren’t my true heart’s desires. The sooner you realize what your purpose in life is, the sooner you will see a positive change.


Society has a herd mentality. Society sacrifices its freedom for security. People are afraid to take responsibility for their lives, so they simply do the same thing as everyone else because that’s what everyone else is doing. It’s a circular process that gets no one any further. That might be what you’re doing, too, because you don’t know what your HEART TRULY DESIRES.


After four years of searching and failing over and over again, trying to find what I really wanted to do in life, I finally discovered my heart’s desires! And now I’m living THE PURPOSE DRIVEN LIFE.  I have now a specific design for how to reach my heart’s desires; I have my personal GOAL SETTING TEMPLATE.


I believe that young generations have a much better chance to reprogram their way of thinking than older generations. Why? Because the older generations have been following this herd mentality for so long that it’s very hard for them to adjust to a different way of thinking. That’s why I dedicate my Special Report to the younger generations, for we have just begun to play society’s game.


So I’m asking you, do you want to have total control of your life? Do you want to be part of the cause of life and not part of the effect? To be content with your life? To become unbreakable? Do you want to CHANGE your life once and for all?


Then let me save you years of searching and confusion, and instead show you a sure way to leave your comfort zone courageously. Let me show you how you can awake THE INFINITE FIRE WITHIN YOUR HEART. And let me give you a map so you can bring your heart’s desires to life.


I made this the first chapter because, before you start your journey to find your heart’s desires and begin turning them into reality, you have to make the final decision to leave your comfort zone without a single doubt. You have to be willing to surrender what you are for what you can become. You have to be willing to burn the ship and go all the way  towards your Heart’s Desires. In this chapter, I explain the differences between your heart’s true desires and… Go to store


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © lilgreenbeesblog